The importance of maintaining a stable, productive and balanced ecosystem.
1) A stable, productive and balanced ecosystem ensures a harmonious life.
2) A productive ecosystem means that the level of biodiversity is high and there is a large number of organisms. This, in turn, provides a lot of resources for human beings.
3) A stable ecosystem means that natural resources are still available and the destruction of natural habitats does not take place. This will provide humans with various resources such as timber, fuels, raw materials and water.
4) A balanced ecosystem means that each individual species lives harmoniously with one another. The presence of one species will not create problems for another species. There will not be depletion of any resources. Pollution will be kept to a minimum.
5) An ecosystem like this will enable future generations inherit God’s wonderful gifts.